- You are: a 5+ years experienced backend developer
- You have done: projects using different frameworks
- You have a deep understanding of: Azure Cloud services and architecture
- You're eating for breakfast: Python, Node.js, C# or Go
- Job Type: Full-time remote
- Salary: Base salary per year + equity
As Lead Backend Developer, you will be responsible for driving GRAIN’s overall technical cloud architecture by building high-quality, high-impact, architecturally sound systems strategically aligned with our business needs.
We’re a small team and you will be leading discussions starting from the spec requirements down to doing code reviews to establish best practices. You will be responsible for the GRAIN first web applications development
Who we’re looking for:
- A passionate individual who is looking to make an impact by solving real barriers to accelerating decarbonization.
- Someone excited to work in a start-up environment but have access to a state-of-the art support system, through Greentown Labs and Schneider Electric.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience
- You have a deep understanding of Cloud backend services: Serverless / Microservices, NoSQL and Graph Databases, Auth framework, Workflow engines, Containers infrastructures.
- You have proficient development of at least one of the following languages / frameworks: Python, C#, Go. Node.js.
- You have a strong experience with Microsoft Azure services.
- You have strong from Code to Cloud deployment experience (Devops).
- You have experience building and scaling products and systems from the ground up.
- You are able to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- You have experience with in maintaining CI/CD pipeline with Github.
- You are involved in opensource communities.
- You can efficiently communicate in English.
- We’re easy to do business with – We meet the customers and partners where they are. We make it easy for them by going the “extra mile.”
- We take ownership of mistakes and learn from them – We are not afraid to take initiative and try new things.
- We have conviction in our beliefs and support them with data – We are flexible enough to change our minds when the data is convincing.
How to apply?
Contact us at jobs at grainecosystem dot com.
GRAIN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In the near term, this role will be performed remotely from anywhere within North America, provided the candidate can be available for the most part during east coast business hours. To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter to jobs at grainecosystem dot com explaining why you are the right candidate for this role. Please state the job title in the subject line.