- You are: a 5+ years experienced frontend developer
- You have done: projects using different frameworks
- You're eating for breakfast: hands-on coding
- Job Type: Full-time remote
- Salary: Base salary per year + equity
As Lead Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for driving GRAIN’s overall technical web architecture by building high-quality, high-impact, architecturally sound systems strategically aligned with our business needs.
We’re a small team and you will be leading discussions starting from the spec requirements down to doing code reviews to establish best practices. You will be responsible for the GRAIN first web applications development
Who we’re looking for:
- A passionate individual who is looking to make an impact by solving real barriers to accelerating decarbonization.
- Someone excited to work in a start-up environment but have access to a state-of-the art support system, through Greentown Labs and Schneider Electric.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience, ideally 7 years.
- You have experience in app development in at least 2 frameworks like react, vue, svelte... any light library/framework/compiler experience.
- You have experience with server side rendering performance optimization (Next.js, NuxtJS...).
- You love hands-on coding skills and have ability to do fast prototyping.
- You have experience building and scaling products and systems from the ground up.
- You are able to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- You have experience with in maintaining CI/CD pipeline with Github.
- You are involved in opensource communities.
- You can efficiently communicate in English.
You may have
- A good sense of UX and UI.
- We’re easy to do business with – We meet the customers and partners where they are. We make it easy for them by going the “extra mile.”
- We take ownership of mistakes and learn from them – We are not afraid to take initiative and try new things.
- We have conviction in our beliefs and support them with data – We are flexible enough to change our minds when the data is convincing.
How to apply?
Contact us at jobs at grainecosystem dot com.
GRAIN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In the near term, this role will be performed remotely from anywhere within North America, provided the candidate can be available for the most part during east coast business hours. To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter to jobs at grainecosystem dot com explaining why you are the right candidate for this role. Please state the job title in the subject line.